Sunday, November 4, 2007

Visit to Toyota MegaWEB & all the fun cars


On Saturday November 3rd...
I went to the Toyota MegaWEB showroom in Odaiba (Tokyo). I thought I hit the jackpot! All these brand new cars for me to try out, including the Toyota Formula One car. Needless to say that I had lots 'o' fun.
I also had lunch near there with mom & dad and took a spin (literally!) in the huge ferris wheel.
Can't wait to go back.



"Tower of Terror"
This is a new one for me and dad. He lifts me up as high as his arms will take me and then let me drop, not free-fall though, otherwise I wouldn't be here talking about it. I love doing it over and over and over again. I hear dad often saying "OK, last one", which I counter with "One more". I seem to win out most of the time. I'll have to look up the expression "sore back", but so far, that has not affected my fun.

No comments: