Sunday, October 28, 2007

K. International Visit and Soccer in the Park

On Saturday October 27th...
I went to the annual school festival at K. International School in Tokyo. Mom and Dad are thinking of sending me there next year, so I thought I'd check the place out first.
The place was packed. Not much room for running around. The event was fun, but the typhoon-like rain put a tad of a damper on the whole thing.
Mom and dad did meet other parents with kiddies there and managed to spot me some potential new friends. Apparently, there are kids from 50 different countries that go to the school, so I can make friends with kids from different places & learn lots of cool stuff, all in English of course.
I will let you know later if

On Sunday October 28th...
(Grandma's birthday)
We went to a local park for an afternoon picnic. Had lots of fun with mom and dad. The weather was absolutely gorgeous.
You can watch me play soccer here.

No comments: