Thursday, October 18, 2007

An Pan Man Puzzle


Hi there. Me again!
Although I knew this already, this morning I made sure to tell mom & dad that I shouldn't put my feet on the table. I also gave them a demonstration of the actual actions that I should and shouldn't do. I think they were happy about it.
Last night, I completed my "An Pan Man" puzzle by myself, several times as a matter of fact. Everyone was proud. The fact that it only has 8 pieces had no impact on everyone's excitement.

At the day-care... I walked with Aika-chan yesterday. I think she likes me. Although Nene-chan and Aiimi-chan might be jealous. I have to be discreet.
I also raised my hand when the teacher called my name, first time (apparently). I think I'm also supposed to say "Hai", but one thing at a time please.

New word: "Evil", I heard my dad say it when he was changing my nappy.

Talk to you later!

No comments: