Thursday, October 25, 2007

The flu shot...

Trip to the doctor's office...
It's that time of the year again to get the influenza vaccine. I wish there wasn't such a time of the year.
I went to the doctor's office with mom & dad. Fortunately, I wasn't the only one to suffer because dad agreed to get his flu shot at the same time as me. He got his own membership card for the kids' clinic, bonus.
The exam with the stethoscope went well and so did the part where I have to open my mouth and say "Aaaah", which I'm getting good at, barely gag now. Unfortunately, I stopped having fun when the needle went into my arm. That was not cool at all.
Anyways, I eventually stopped crying and got a free band-aid from the pretty nurse. I hope I don't have to go through that again for a while.

Latest words...
I like saying "Ike Sensei suki-suki", which means I really like my teacher, Ms. Ikeda. My dad thinks I like her only because she's cute. But, that has nothing to do with it. She's nice and draws An Pan Man on my hands.

No comments: